Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pre-Easter Photo Shoot

I confess: Audrey's wearing last year's Easter dress.... for several reasons. First, I am VERY picky when it comes to Easter and Christmas dresses. Can't explain it, but most of the ones in stores just won't do. I start my search as soon as the first seasonal dresses hit the stores. This year's search was not good because nothing could top last year's dress. That got me thinking.... we were rushing to church last year and did not get any great pictures of Audrey in this fantastic dress. (By the way, Andy came home from deployment exactly a year ago today... YAY!) And she will not see anybody this year that saw her last year since we are in a new state, so why not wear it again? But this time, I want great pictures. So we did a photo shoot yesterday in our neighborhood.... and oh, we are sooooo happy. You'll see why.






Here she's calling the horses to come over. The were nowhere to be seen, but still.... "Horsey!!"


blowing kisses




Just for fun!

2 comments:

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

ok- these are just GORGEOUS!! I loved so many of them I can't name them all - but I esp. like the ones by the fence. Alot of frame worthy pictures.
Love the dress by the way - You probably could have gotten away without saying it was last years :)

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

I looked again - the one under the horse calling picture - her at the fence holding on but looking down - it doesn't get better than that one. LOVE IT!!!