Monday, April 19, 2010

House Painter

While I was putting on my make-up, this was happening in Audrey's room:






Did you see the empty white rack in the closet? That's where all the colored bins are SUPPOSED to be. Here's the story: Audrey comes into my bathroom and wants to "paint" with my make-up brushes. Not a good idea because make-up will get on the walls. So I say, "Go look in your room for something to paint with." She comes back and says she needs "paint cup." I say, "Go look in your room for something to put paint in." My clever little painter found LOTS of containers to put paint in!!! After dipping her light stick/paintbrush in a few colors, she would then "paint" her closet door. And the camo hat made a perfect painter's hat, too!! I just adore this little girl and her amazing mind. 


No comments: