Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning

*** This is my 5th post today, so scroll down to "Meet BearTeam" for the first of today's posts.***

Audrey woke up to find a trail of eggs leading to her basket.


Yes, you saw 2 chocolate bunnies. Actually, there's another one in the living room. Daddy for some reason thought I might not have gotten Audrey a chocolate bunny, so he bought one for her and for me. Silly man, I'm the Momma..... I won't forget to fill the basket.





We squeezed in a little more chocolate with storytime just before nap. Two books later, her hands melted a hole through the bunny.


We went out to lunch after church and tonight we're grilling hot dogs. Since we can't be with our family and the Wynnes are out of town, we decided to forgo all tradition so I wouldn't be sad. But then the preacher mentioned deviled eggs...... boo hoo. We hope you all had a wonderful Easter filled with renewed hope because the Savior is more powerful than the death our sin required.

1 comment:

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

Love the chocolate hands! You're much braver than I would be (or have been), Garrett's bunnies are still in the wrapper!! :)