Thursday, July 2, 2009

She's 2 (almost)!!

Since Nana and Papa were here so close to her birthday (and it's my mom's birthday today) we decided to have a little mini party to celebrate. Don't criticize our Pepperidge Farm cakes. We didn't want leftovers and mom really loves their coconut cake :) I used my 4 years of Publix Bakery experience to jazz 'em up. Oh, and my Cricut helped with the mice.

The banner I made with my Cricut. I just love that machine.
Nana and Papa got Audrey a tricycle!! Oh my. She can't ride it, but it has a handle for us to push her around.

3 comments:

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

those cakes turned out so cute!! I can't believe they are going to be 2!!!! :)

Taneha said...

The cakes looked great!

The Sylvia's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Coconut cake is my fav too... Yummy! I love the pic of Mom & Audrey pretending to be southern belles. My other fav is the one of Dad showing Audrey how to make her shadow move. So fun!