Friday, March 27, 2009

Lil Gardner

We discovered today that Audrey loves to water the yard. Whenever I stood close to her, she would say, "Bye Bye." That's her way of telling me, "I got this Mom. Please don't make me stop." I didn't and our front yard is a bit flooded because of it :)

Here she's pointing out the bubbles the water makes when it hits the mud


So serious... She's saving lives.... plant lives. My oldest niece, Jewelya, has this same look when she's concentrating.




I LOVE these eyes! I think it's a great picture even though I caught my mom wiping the dirt off Audrey's face. unfortunately, the next shot was Audrey's blurred hand reaching for the camera.

1 comment:

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

How fun...and messy!! Glad to see that the weather is warm :) Got your message about the horse sound....I'll explain when we see you!! 1 more day! :) See you soon