Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm a runner!?

Today I achieved one of my biggest goals: I ran in a 5K race. I decided to do this in early January and have been training myself since. I actually finished 2 minutes faster than my personal best... which is very exciting! This particular race was mostly on loose dirt which is something I'll NEVER do again :) But I am looking forward to my next 5K (hopefully in May) that will have to be completely on pavement. (There are several more photos thanks to Bobby, but these are the only ones suitable for public viewing...LOL)


2 comments:

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

That is AWESOME!! You go girl!! :)I could NEVER do something like that :)
I've been wondering where you have been lately (you haven't posted in a while)...but now I know!!
2 weeks and we will be down there!! I can't wait :) Isn't Andy suppose to be coming home around that same time??!! I know you are pumped :)
See you soon :)

Taneha said...

Congratulations! Way to go!