Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 years!!

I can't imagine it's possible for anyone else to love her husband as much as I do mine. Andy is so incredible that I cannot speak when I think about all he means to me. Today, we celebrate 6 years of marriage..... 6 years that I would not trade for anything or anyone. No, they weren't perfect, always so happy years, but I did learn to love him more each day. Even though we'll be celebrating in different countries, today has brought some fun stuff for Andy. He got his present in the mail TODAY when I thought it would be at least a day late. And Outback Steakhouse is on base today serving steaks, bloomin onions, desserts and Carraba's pasta!!! God really does care about the little things, doesn't he?

(I wanted to post a wedding pic, but I don't have any on the computer, so here's the proposal from just five months before. Man, I wish I still looked this good!)