Thursday, July 24, 2008

1st BD photo shoot






We finally got Audrey's first birthday pictures taken. We had to delay because she fell and bumped her had 3 days before her birthday. She had a massive goose egg on her forehead. Not a good time for professional photos. So, we got them done tonight. I had such a hard time choosing which ones to get, so I got ALL the ones I liked :) Daddy won't mind once he sees how great they are. He comes home on Sat. We can't wait!! Don't worry, I'll post plenty of pix when he gets here. Thanks to our friend, Leanne Phelps, who lent us her daughter Noelle's poofy skirt. We're so grateful!

1 comment:

Kimber Blount said...

Oh my goodness... Audrey you are absolutely beautiful and these pictures are absolutely beautiful.

Mouth is open... WOW!!!

What a little model.

Love, Kim Blount