Thursday, October 22, 2009

School Picture Day

Tuesday was Picture Day at Audrey's school, so of course we searched long and hard for the perfect outfit. In fact, I spotted this dress while shopping with my mother-in-law before school even started. I originally wanted it to be her first day of school outfit, but I'm glad we couldn't find it in her size then because it was perfect for picture day. After I searched about 5 stores that sell Carter's clothing in my area, my friend Cindy found it while vacationing in Williamsburg. (Yes, I had a few people on the lookout.) Audrey's teachers said he wasn't happy to have her picture taken, but that they did get her to smile and that there were some sweet ones without smiles. I can't wait to see what they look like, but the ones I took are AMAZING!!

This one with Nana is silly, but I wanted you to see the whole outfit.

3 comments:

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

It must be the age- Garrett won't take school pictures either. You would think they have never seen a camera before, and we know that's not true!!

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

I forgot - she looks so pretty - I love the dress!!

Leanne said...

Awww!!! So darling! I love her dress and her obviously happy smile! Noelle keeps asking when we are going to Audrey's house "like I (Mommy) said we were going to do?!?"