Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!

Audrey helped me make this shirt to honor her Daddy. It says "Hooked on my Daddy" and has two fish on it (the part Audrey did). The day we made this, I told Audrey it was a surprise and not to tell Daddy. When he walked in the door from work, she jumped in his arms and said, "Daddy ishes" and pointed to where the shirt was hiding. She cannot keep a secret :)

Here's some of my favorite shots from our little Daddy/daughter photo shoot today. This was the first one I took. Don't ask Audrey to say cheese because this is what you'll get... Little Miss Cheese Ball.
But if you make her laugh, this is what you get. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Think I'll make a poster out of it :) There's more. Check the next post.

Soon after this shot a fat bumble bee covered in pollen showed up. Cool. Andy had to take pictures of him.

No comments: