Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Audrey Hope

I can't believe our favorite girl is halfway to turning 2! She impresses me every day. Her latest "thing" is coming to me with a minor injury and making a kissing sound, so I'll kiss the boo boo. If you look closely, you'll see a goose egg in the middle of her forehead. I back into her and knocked her down, and she hit her head on a cabinet. If you ask her about the boo boo on her head, she'll say, "MaMa." Breaks my heart :( Oh, and I love how Audrey is saying, "Yes" now. I can't believe she's saying yes before saying no. Don't kids usually say, "no" first? Maybe she'll be an optimist.



Just wanted to show you a full shot of this outfit. My mom made it for my oldest (11 years) niece who was born in Alaska. We had 50 degree weather today, so all us Floridians were stackin' on the layers. These overalls are lined in flannel!

No comments: