Friday, December 26, 2008

More gifts

Once the family arrived, it was time for more spoiling. Grandma and Grandpa Braxton got Audrey this cool table and chair set. She loves sitting at it and coloring right on the tabletop (It's meant for that.).

That face is Audrey saying "Oooo."
She quickly figured out that her crayons (and even her sippy cup) fit nicely into the little fabric holes.
Nana and Papa brought Audrey this cool tunnel. She loves to pop up through the holes in the top, too.

More proof that she LOVES this car. She wouldn't even get out to open a present.

3 comments:

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

Ok-that table is the coolest thing EVER!! I wish I would have seen that before I bought Garrett's lego table. It looks like Audrey had a great Christmas...and probably got too many toys...I know Garrett did!! I didn't expect pics this soon-and took a chance clicking on your blog...so glad I did!! :)

CandKMayes said...

Warren got the same table for Christmas and he just loves it! He feels like such a big man! Glad Andy is home...and your family is together. Happy New Year!