Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Potty

I know it's a little early, but I bought the potty for 2 reasons: I wanted her to get used to it and to know its name when the time comes; and I know (the hard way) that she always pees when undressing for her bath, so why not sit her on it each night. And wouldn't you know on our first try, she PEES!!! This is the coolest potty because it plays a triumphant song when "something" hits the pot. I heard the song within a minute of her sitting down (must have been the bath's running water). We'll do this every night.... who knows, our last box of diapers might be in the near future. Oh, and when she's dressed during the day, Audrey will sit on the potty with a book. She must have seen SOMEONE doing this before :)

1 comment:

Kevin, Somer & Garrett said...

YEA AUDREY!! I must admit- I'm alittle jealous! They are growing up TOO fast!! :)